- alterations of the lipid curve (cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.)
- atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
Dyslipidemia is a condition characterized by the presence of fat in the blood in abnormal and dangerous quantities. It is an important cause of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
For advices or request of information please contact us on the live chat or call us at 0552396055 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statins from YEAST RED RICE
- Coenzime Q10
- OMEGA 3, 6 e 9 from LINESEEDS
- hospholipids from SOY
- Amino acids: Levocarnitina
- Hydroxycitric acid from GARCINIA CAMBOGIA
- Cynarine da ARTICHOKE
- Ginkgo Flavonoids from GINKGO BILOBA
- Curcuminoids from TURMERIC
- Ellagic acid from POMEGRANADE
- Resveratrol from Poligonum Cuspidatum
WHAT DOES DYSLIPIDEMIA EXACTLY MEAN: Dyslipidemia is a condition characterized by the presence of fat in blood in abnormal and dangerous quantities. It is an important cause of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases.
The most common forms of dyslipidemia are:
– Hypercholesterolemia, ie an increase in “bad” cholesterol (LDL), which settles in artery wall causing atherosclerosis.
– Low values of HDL cholesterol or “good” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol acts as a “sweeper” because it is able to clean arteries from excess fats, and the higher it is, the more the risk of cardiovascular complications is reduced.
– Hypertriglyceridemia, i.e. increase in triglycerides in blood.
YEAST RED RICE contains MONACOLINE, a vegetable STATIN capable of lowering bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) by inhibiting the amount of cholesterol produced by the liver.
CARNITINE, synthesized by the body in liver and kidney, acts directly in metabolism of fats as it allows the conversion of fatty acids into energy. It also intervenes to protect the cardiovascular system by increasing blood levels of HDL and increasing cardiac contractility.
This website does not provide any medical advice. Information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this Website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. You should always speak with your doctor or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or adopting any treatment for a health problem.
Scopri i prodotti
MICO-COMPLEX BIO€30,00 Diabetes and HyperglicemiaA healthy immune microbiota WHAT IT IS: Food supplement based on plant ...Add to cart
LIPOSTATIN™€32,00 Food supplements Dott.Di Massimo®Hypercholesterolemia WHAT IS: Food supplement based on Statins and veg...Add to cart
SOIALIPID€32,00 Food supplements Dott.Di Massimo®Hypercholesterolemia WHAT IT IS: Food supplement based on plant extrac...Add to cart
Showing all 4 results